General Policies & Procedures
A completed 提交table form is required for all fiscal transactions, including 旅行, P-Card purchases, payments to outside vendors, personal reimbursement, and all transactions involving paying people or Payroll.
These forms are available online at //latamfiscal.submittable.com/submit.
If you have not used Submittable before, you will be prompted to create a free 提交table account prior to submitting a form.
Our fiscal policy is to initiate a transaction within five (5) days of receiving a completed form. Forms with missing information will be returned for completion.
Some tasks cannot be completed within a five-day window, this information will be specified in each form's guidelines.
If you are unable to fully complete your form, please reach out to your designated Program Coordinator (PC).
- Center for Latin American Studies PC: Maggie Martinez | firstname.lastname@example.org | 352-273-4715
- Tropical Conservation & Development PC: Patricia Sampaio | email@example.com | 352-273-4734
- Master of Sustainable Development Practice PC: Andrew Noss | firstname.lastname@example.org | 352-392-3293
- This task sheet is to be used for any payment to a person, as an individual, that is not a personal reimbursement.
- 人员 paperwork often takes far longer than five days to get into the system, so provide as much advance notice as possible.
Please review our 旅行 Guidelines before completing a 旅行 Task Sheet.
- The new Travel Task Sheet will now be used for Travel Authorizations (TA), 旅行 Expense Reports (ER), and personal reimbursements (ER). A TA must be in place for all travel managed through the Center. UF requires a TA be in place for foreign travel, travel for conferences, and for any travel with pre-paid purchases (such as airfare or lodging) on a P-Card.
- TAs should be submitted at least 10 business days prior to the date of travel if the travel is for a UF employee. If the travel is for a non-UF employee, just getting the traveler in the UF system can take 7-10 business days so plan accordingly.
- Travel requires a request for a Foreign Visiting 旅行er Payment at least 14 days prior to their arrival.
- Cash Advances require reconciliation into 人Soft within 10 days of the date of the return from the travel. Failure to do so can jeopardize the opportunity for future Cash Advances.
- A short explanation in English is required by 旅行 on all foreign receipts that are not in English.
- All P-Card/Voucher receipts must be submitted to the fiscal office within 3 days after the purchase. Fiscal staff has 15 days to reconcile expenditures in the system and failure to do so can now result in loss of P-Card privileges at the UF level.
500 Internal Server Error- 赌博网-赌博手机赌钱
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or t这里 is an error in the application.
点击 这里 to view/complete a fiscal task sheet.
Jessica Mrozinske Baker, Accounting Coordinator
Jessica Caicedo, Fiscal Assistant III
Jaye Madden, Fiscal Assistant II